Senior Software Developer • Jun, 2017 — Present
Netsparker develops industry leading desktop and cloud based automated web application security scanners which are trusted and used by world renowned companies such as Samsung, Ernst & Young, Skype, NASA, ISACA and ING Bank.
- By working closely with the Security Researcher team, developed Security Check Engines which attack and identify vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for quality and stability of the Security Check Engines and whole product functions such as crawling. I took over the internal testing tool and automatized its crucial functions.
- Eliminated manual fail investigations by implementing a way on the internal testing tool which is similar to git bisect.
- Using AWS API, decreased AWS costs by automating start/shutdown process of the test agents that run on AWS instances.
- Responsible for a crucial service which helps to identify Out of Band vulnerabilities. Maintained its Docker images.
Leveraged knowledge in Web Security, Go, AWS API, Linux, and Docker.
Cronom (Istanbul, Turkey)
Software Developer • Sep, 2016 — May, 2017
I worked for an international company as an outsource software developer.
Ester Elektronik (Eskisehir, Turkey)
Communications Coordinator • 2012 — Jan 2016
Ester is a company that serving the public institutions and energy sector organizations. Its products used by 4,500,000 users until 2016, has active 1,700,000 members in 2016. Ester is a firm with the understanding of information security.
- Designed and developed an SaaS product from scratch. Its key features were quota consumption based on the customer contract. Tenant based custom modules that can be mounted on runtime. It has been using by government and energy sector organizations.
- Maintained platform that manages all M2M modular services that mostly using by government.
- Performed load tests and improved performance by implementing various ways such as caching, optimizing SQL queries, thread optimizing.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders who are CTO and project manager and planning the development phase.
Leveraged knowledge in product architecture design, WCF, multithreading, load testing and other testing types, high volume transaction, RDMS, performance optimization, multitenancy, modular design, requirement analysis, communication with stakeholders.
Contributor • August 2015 — February 2016
I contributed to NLog for a while. Cause of my contributions they put me on the official team.
Restaurant Automation Client (Android App)
Android Developer • 2016
I developed an Android application that is a client for taking order and other things that done by restaurant staff (waitress). It communicates with the server through TCP socket. Server app was written in C++ and had no RESTful API.